• ​1979  A choir loft is added as an expansion to the sanctuary, the sanctuary is refurbished (including the new pews, made of Pennsylvania oak), and new offices are added in the center wing (annex).  Bob Patchell donates his time and talent to make the new altar furniture — the pulpit, lectern, communion table, chairs, and baptismal font.  The walls of the church are jacked up and steel beams are run under the church so that a new foundation can be put in.  (During this work, the “Rock” now sitting below the lectern is found under the church.)  And a new roof is added.  This is all made possible by a generous gift from Warren and Charlotte Griffith.  Bill Page is the architect and Harlan Nimrod is the contractor.
  • Also, at this time, an old piece of wood is found with the names of the men who built the sanctuary between 1889 and 1893.
  • 1980  On June 8th a new electric organ is contributed in memory of David Boviard.
  • 1981  In September the Ladies’ Guild disbands after 58 years of faithful service.​
​​​Use the arrow keys to move back and forth