• 1936  The initial center wing (annex) is completed.  Hal Brown is the contractor.
  • 1939  The church celebrates its 50th anniversary.  On August 13th, a bell tower and bell are added to the vestibule.  Mr. and Mrs. J. B. Sanders have brought the bell to Colorado by trailer from an abandoned church on their recently-acquired property in Kansas.  (For a few years the bell will be rung whenever there is a fire in Green Mountain Falls.)
​​​Use the arrow keys to move back and forth