• 1957  On August 25th, the restyled Chancel is dedicated at morning services. Both the sanctuary and the center wing (annex) are filled to overflowing.  The motto “the mountains shall bring peace to the people,” previously designed from evergreen spruce boughs, is now embedded permanently at the front of the sanctuary in wooden letters in a rustic medieval script.  The architect is Edward Tillman of Crystola and the contractor is Kenneth “Red” Quinn.  Norton Rosentreter is chairman of the board of trustees and Lawrence H. McAdams is the building chairman.
​​​Use the arrow keys to move back and forth