• 1958  A second story is added over the center wing.  Edward Tillman is the architect.
  • On March 17th, Women’s Fellowship is organized.
  • 1962  On January 7th, members of Church in the Wildwood vote to become a congregation of the United Church of Christ.
  • 1964  Church in the Wildwood celebrates its 75th anniversary, under the direction of Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth “Red” Quinn.
​​​Use the arrow keys to move back and forth